THREAD: 120GB SLIM Playstation 3 DEX | Rebug 4.76 | Thermal Cleaned
  1. 12-08-2015, 10:31 AM
    iHaxel
    We're no strangers to love
    iHaxel
    NextGenUpdate

Introduction and Why I am Selling:
    Hello there NGU! I am Haxel! I'm selling my Playstation 3, reasons are because I have more than one. This has been sitting here for a while, I have never really used it because at one point I had temperatures issue. However, I never really bothered to fix it so I just simply bought a new one from Jimmy.
    After a while, I finally got myself some time and applied some thermal paste and removed some dust. So I had 2 perfectly working PS3, it used to be very useful. However, I now moved over to next-gen and find myself barely playing with it, so I'll be selling just this one.

About the PS3
    It is still in mint condition, with very minor scratches. Dust has been removed inside, and thermal paste has been applied. Temperature is very low after long hours of playing, also It is very quiet. This is perfect for those who would like to have fun modding and recoveries!
    It has a few essential homebrews installed, and Black Ops II and Grand Theft Auto V preinstalled in Multiman. It is running on DEX, the latest rebug and it is a 120GB SLIM as stated on the title. If you are new to modding, and wish to change firmware version, I will happily do so for free!

Contact & Price
    I would really like to give this guy a new home for a good price! Please contact me about price, we can negotiate if you are unhappy with the price. Also, I am willing to pay partially for the shipping if it is too expensive.. If you are interested, please shoot me a PM! I reply within 12 hours or less.
    I'm looking for somewhere between $250-300. Smile However, prices are negotiable.

I accept Paypal, and you may get Paypal Protection if you wish!

Picture(s):
    You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you for viewing your thread! Hope I can get this sold too!

Last edited by iHaxel ; 05-09-2016 at 01:42 PM.

2. 04-05-2016, 12:11 PM
    iHaxel
    iHaxel
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Best View Post
    Dam...

Are you interested?
  3. 04-05-2016, 06:47 PM
    Oklahoma
    Are you high?
    Oklahoma
    Are you high?
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by iHaxel View Post

Introduction and Why I am Selling:
    Hello there NGU! I am Haxel! I'm selling my Playstation 3, reasons are because I have more than one. This has been sitting here for a while, I have never really used it because at one point I had temperatures issue. However, I never really bothered to fix it so I just simply bought a new one from Jimmy.
    After a while, I finally got myself some time and applied some thermal paste and removed some dust. So I had 2 perfectly working PS3, it used to be very useful. However, I now moved over to next-gen and find myself barely playing with it, so I'll be selling just this one.

About the PS3
    It is still in mint condition, with very minor scratches. Dust has been removed inside, and thermal paste has been applied. Temperature is very low after long hours of playing, also It is very quiet. This is perfect for those who would like to have fun modding and recoveries!
    It has a few essential homebrews installed, and Black Ops II and Grand Theft Auto V preinstalled in Multiman. It is running on DEX, the latest rebug and it is a 120GB SLIM as stated on the title. If you are new to modding, and wish to change firmware version, I will happily do so for free!

Contact & Price
    I would really like to give this guy a new home for a good price! Please contact me about price, we can negotiate if you are unhappy with the price. Also, I am willing to pay partially for the shipping if it is too expensive.. If you are interested, please shoot me a PM! I reply within 12 hours or less.
    I'm looking for somewhere between $180-230. Smile However, prices are negotiable.

I accept Paypal, and you may get Paypal Protection if you wish!

Picture(s):
    You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you for viewing your thread! Hope I can get this sold too!

I'm interested. PM sent.