THREAD: PC Build
  1. 03-04-2015, 03:31 AM
    FR0STBYTE
    Climbing up the ladder
    FR0STBYTE
    Climbing up the ladder
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey everyone I was looking to build a somewhat decent gaming pc with a budget around 600$. Of course, the cheaper the better. I'm just starting off, so I don't need an advanced computer. I live in the United States and I'm looking to play games like DayZ, H1Z1, TF2, and CSGO. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
  2. 03-06-2015, 09:51 AM
    Force
    Shadow
    Force
    Shadow
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by FR0STBYTE View Post
    Hey everyone I was looking to build a somewhat decent gaming pc with a budget around 600$. Of course, the cheaper the better. I'm just starting off, so I don't need an advanced computer. I live in the United States and I'm looking to play games like DayZ, H1Z1, TF2, and CSGO. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Even though you're just starting off, an advanced computer could really help you here. Especially if you build it by yourself. When you think about it, it makes sense so you don't have to go out and upgrade anything for a long time unless you want to. The want to work on a computer is there all the time. Try and start high-end. Like I was only going to get an i5, but I decided to raise my budget from $1000 to $1500. Made sense, and GOD am I glad I did.
  3. 03-06-2015, 08:43 PM
    FR0STBYTE
    Climbing up the ladder
    FR0STBYTE
    Climbing up the ladder
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Force View Post
    Even though you're just starting off, an advanced computer could really help you here. Especially if you build it by yourself. When you think about it, it makes sense so you don't have to go out and upgrade anything for a long time unless you want to. The want to work on a computer is there all the time. Try and start high-end. Like I was only going to get an i5, but I decided to raise my budget from $1000 to $1500. Made sense, and GOD am I glad I did.

I know what you mean and man would it be nice to do, but I really don't have the kind of money to do that sadly
  4. 03-07-2015, 06:20 PM
    Force
    Shadow
    Force
    Shadow
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by FR0STBYTE View Post
    I know what you mean and man would it be nice to do, but I really don't have the kind of money to do that sadly

Save up more cash. It's well worth the wait.