THREAD: Need Help with PS Vitacheat Z05
  1. 06-28-2018, 08:56 PM
    Logan_Sony's Avatar
    Logan_Sony
    Little One
    Logan_Sony's Avatar
    Logan_Sony
    Little One
    250
    Posts
    2,290
    Reputation
    Sep 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    I have PS Vitacheat Z05 up and running on my Vita and I even printed out the instruction manual. (Removed link since its not allowed to link other forums) I was wondering how and where to download cheat codes for it, as well as how to install the cheat codes (what folders that they go into)? So far none of the games that I own seem to have any cheat codes for them (the cheat code list is empty). Can someone please help, thank you.
    Last edited by Wosley ; 06-29-2018 at 01:42 AM.

  2. 06-29-2018, 01:32 AM
    36
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    Apr 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    (Removed due Warez) some of them need pay money. subscription need 1.2 us dollar per month
    Last edited by Wosley ; 06-29-2018 at 01:44 AM.

  3. 06-29-2018, 01:45 AM
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#0001
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#0001
    10,166
    Posts
    978,100
    Reputation
    Oct 1997
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by paulzheng View Post
    (Removed due Warez) some of them need pay money. subscription need 1.2 us dollar per month


    Linking Warez is not allowed here on NGU

    its jsut a friendly warning but any like that can be discussed here You must login or register to view this content.
  4. 06-29-2018, 02:20 AM
    36
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    Apr 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    sorry sir. i don't know the speedfly is a unofficial website with psvitacheat?
    could you give me advice where to download vitacheat's code?
  5. 06-29-2018, 03:11 AM
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#0001
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#0001
    10,166
    Posts
    978,100
    Reputation
    Oct 1997
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by paulzheng View Post
    sorry sir. i don't know the speedfly is a unofficial website with psvitacheat?
    could you give me advice where to download vitacheat's code?


    What kind of Cheat Codes ?
  6. 07-02-2018, 09:59 AM
    36
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    Apr 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    whole games:vince:
  7. 07-02-2018, 11:52 AM
    luix's Avatar
    luix
    Little One
    luix's Avatar
    luix
    Little One
    301
    Posts
    1,862
    Reputation
    Apr 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Sony View Post
    I have PS Vitacheat Z05 up and running on my Vita and I even printed out the instruction manual. (Removed link since its not allowed to link other forums) I was wondering how and where to download cheat codes for it, as well as how to install the cheat codes (what folders that they go into)? So far none of the games that I own seem to have any cheat codes for them (the cheat code list is empty). Can someone please help, thank you.


    You must login or register to view this content.

    greets luix
  8. 07-04-2018, 10:38 AM
    Logan_Sony's Avatar
    Logan_Sony
    Little One
    Logan_Sony's Avatar
    Logan_Sony
    Little One
    250
    Posts
    2,290
    Reputation
    Sep 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by luix View Post
    You must login or register to view this content.

    greets luix

    What folder do I put those files into?
  9. 07-04-2018, 01:30 PM
    36
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    Apr 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Sony View Post
    What folder do I put those files into?


    below ux0:psvitacheat/db/
    it depends where you put the psvitacheat.skprx are
  10. 07-04-2018, 11:47 PM
    Logan_Sony's Avatar
    Logan_Sony
    Little One
    Logan_Sony's Avatar
    Logan_Sony
    Little One
    250
    Posts
    2,290
    Reputation
    Sep 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Thank you paulzheng.