THREAD: How to force your Eevee to evolve into your choice of Eeveelution!
  1. 07-16-2016, 03:19 AM
    Cryptic
    Former Staff | Content Manager
    Cryptic
    Former Staff | Content Manager
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey All,
    It would seem that there is in fact a way to force an evolution of your Eevee. You must login or register to view this content. from the original anime were named Rainer, Pyro, Sparky and they owned a Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon respectively. If you nickname your Eevee either Rainer, Pyro or Sparky, your Eevee will evolve into that desired Eeveelution!

• Sparky = Jolteon
    • Rainer = Vaporeon
    • Pyro = Flareon

I have tried it on a few Eevees and so have friends, and we've seen a 100% success rate. Feel free to give it a try and post back here with results!

You must login or register to view this content.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
  2. 07-16-2016, 07:54 AM
    saucedo
    Can’t trickshot me!
    saucedo
    Can’t trickshot me!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ICE799 View Post
    yea, most likely someone joined late had a bike, the host changed it to trucks but the sever lag kept him with a bike... as for them going faster it may be your car or connection

Do you have to add the " * " ?
  3. 07-16-2016, 05:44 PM
    Dank
    Not Former Staff
    Dank
    Not Former Staff
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Hey All,
    It would seem that there is in fact a way to force an evolution of your Eevee. You must login or register to view this content. from the original anime were named Rainer, Pyro, Sparky and they owned a Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon respectively. If you nickname your Eevee either Rainer, Pyro or Sparky, your Eevee will evolve into that desired Eeveelution!

• Sparky = Jolteon
    • Rainer = Vaporeon
    • Pyro = Flareon

I have tried it on a few Eevees and so have friends, and we've seen a 100% success rate. Feel free to give it a try and post back here with results!

You must login or register to view this content.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Honestly I didn't expect this to work, but I named my highest Eevee Rainer and got Vaporeon... If I had more candies I'd evolve my other ones..
  4. 07-18-2016, 10:01 AM
    Loes
    <span style="font-weight: bold; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/eqQ8OiT.gif'Winky Winky;">Lexicon Admin, NGU Admin and a Cunt</span>
    Loes
    <span style="font-weight: bold; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/eqQ8OiT.gif'Winky Winky;">Lexicon Admin, NGU Admin and a Cunt</span>
    NextGenUpdate
    Worked for the first 3, didnt work for most recent