THREAD: HELP 4.50 ITA DEX keeps freezing
  1. 06-24-2014, 11:01 AM
    VenomizedMods
    Little One
    VenomizedMods
    Little One
    NextGenUpdate
    I turned on my ps3 to play Gta 5 as usual but my ps3 kept freezing as soon as I got into an online game so I decided to go black ops 2 that worked fine but now thats started to freeze half way through a game. I've only had my JB ps3 for 5 days now. Is there any thing i can do?
  2. 06-24-2014, 12:21 PM
    Pat Stay
    Big Daddy
    Pat Stay
    Big Daddy
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by PointBlankVenom View Post
    I turned on my ps3 to play Gta 5 as usual but my ps3 kept freezing as soon as I got into an online game so I decided to go black ops 2 that worked fine but now thats started to freeze half way through a game. I've only had my JB ps3 for 5 days now. Is there any thing i can do?

The problem with gta v seems to be happening to a lot of people... As for bo2 are you using both a modded eboot and self if so you'll need to change one to original, if you don't use a modded self just replace the one you have with a fresh one anyway
  3. 06-24-2014, 04:05 PM
    VenomizedMods
    Little One
    VenomizedMods
    Little One
    NextGenUpdate
    I've only been using a rtm tool no eboots for bo2. Should I be using eboots I am very new to this
  4. 06-24-2014, 04:08 PM
    /SneakerStreet/
    At least I can fight
    /SneakerStreet/
    At least I can fight
    NextGenUpdate
    My psita has the alot of frezzes on all games. i had no problems on cex. dex is shit!!