THREAD: Ps3 Modders Area
  1. 08-08-2016, 04:21 PM
    Paddy2016's Avatar
    Paddy2016
    Bounty hunter
    Paddy2016's Avatar
    Paddy2016
    Bounty hunter
    161
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    Jan 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey guys who here still mods on ps3 ? Share your modding experiences !!:krypto:
  2. 10-05-2016, 10:44 PM
    Speedy's Avatar
    Speedy
    Climbing up the ladder
    Speedy's Avatar
    Speedy
    Climbing up the ladder
    482
    Posts
    3,972
    Reputation
    Sep 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by The View Post
    I still mod on ps3 but i just do recoveries other than that i just play ps4


    You play BO3? IF so whats your PSN? :laim:
  3. 10-06-2016, 04:16 PM
    200
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    Oct 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Ahahahahah OMG Loes
  4. 10-14-2016, 12:49 AM
    xMewMods's Avatar
    xMewMods
    Haxor!
    xMewMods's Avatar
    xMewMods
    Haxor!
    46
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    Oct 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    I still do!
  5. 10-24-2016, 12:22 AM
    The Dreamer's Avatar
    The Dreamer
    Space Ninja
    The Dreamer's Avatar
    The Dreamer
    Space Ninja
    808
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    Jul 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    kinda stop playing im trying to sell my my ofw and my cfw ps3 and my ps4 id add you but i just got bored of video games
  6. 10-24-2016, 03:37 AM
    irekthoessss's Avatar
    irekthoessss
    Bounty hunter
    irekthoessss's Avatar
    irekthoessss
    Bounty hunter
    157
    Posts
    1,500
    Reputation
    Jul 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Paddy2016 View Post
    Hey guys who here still mods on ps3 ? Share your modding experiences !!:krypto:


    Still modding, it may seem dead right now but wait it will make its return to be hype.
  7. 10-25-2016, 11:03 PM
    Kronos's Avatar
    Kronos
    Former Staff
    Kronos's Avatar
    Kronos
    Former Staff
    4,242
    Posts
    42,401
    Reputation
    Mar 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Unluckyx View Post
    Still modding, it may seem dead right now but wait it will make its return to be hype.


    No it won't lol, the hype days of PS3 modding are long gone, too many freezers and dossers and force hosters and quite frankly too many fucking noobs that buy a Jb just so they can run around using non host aimbot and freezing and hitting kids offline
  8. The Following User Thanked Kronos For This Useful Post:


  9. 10-26-2016, 03:00 PM
    irekthoessss's Avatar
    irekthoessss
    Bounty hunter
    irekthoessss's Avatar
    irekthoessss
    Bounty hunter
    157
    Posts
    1,500
    Reputation
    Jul 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    No it won't lol, the hype days of PS3 modding are long gone, too many freezers and dossers and force hosters and quite frankly too many fucking noobs that buy a Jb just so they can run around using non host aimbot and freezing and hitting kids offline


    Never say never, there time will come.
    When they do it to the wrong person and realize their mistakes.
  10. 10-26-2016, 08:15 PM
    Kronos's Avatar
    Kronos
    Former Staff
    Kronos's Avatar
    Kronos
    Former Staff
    4,242
    Posts
    42,401
    Reputation
    Mar 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Unluckyx View Post
    Never say never, there time will come.
    When they do it to the wrong person and realize their mistakes.


    true, but the PS3 is outdated, people are moving on to nextgen u can tell this by BO2 haveing an average of 20k players, where as start of last year it was 120k, and i would say at least 60% of that 20k these days are modders lol
  11. 10-27-2016, 09:08 PM
    Opzus's Avatar
    Opzus
    Haxor!
    Opzus's Avatar
    Opzus
    Haxor!
    45
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Oct 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    true, but the PS3 is outdated, people are moving on to nextgen u can tell this by BO2 haveing an average of 20k players, where as start of last year it was 120k, and i would say at least 60% of that 20k these days are modders lol


    Average of 40k players*