THREAD: Dante's Inferno Save-Set
  1. 06-18-2015, 01:19 PM
    19willy74's Avatar
    19willy74
    ✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
    19willy74's Avatar
    19willy74
    ✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
    1,051
    Posts
    32,257
    Reputation
    Jan 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    You must login or register to view this content.
    DANTE'S INFERNO SAVE SET(NO DLC)
    This one also was missing over NGU so i tought it was time to get the job done. Thanks to one of the best modders of the site SHAKA i was able to create a saveset for the game with GOD MODE, you cant die unless you fall somewhere. Anyway I found by reading over some threads that this game gave some problems because it is copy protected so you can't take it out from ps3 or copy it in even if you change to unprotected.
    Now to make these saves working here what you have to do:
    1. Install mandatory patch 1.04.
    2.Do not install any other thing for example the DLC Forest or Santa Lucia or any free thing.
    3.Get the save you need resign it for your account by using either Bruteforce or Xploder(Tested working) put it over a usb key copy in and your good to go.

    YOU CANT USE IT ON A DUMMY.
    YOU CANT USE IT WITH OTHER DLC , SO UNINSTALL THEM.
    Save as usual of me are done in a legit way numbered and explained in a text.
    If you get lost use this usefull guide:
    You must login or register to view this content.
    LAST THING HHMM ENJOY Smile


    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    Last edited by 19willy74 ; 06-22-2015 at 10:20 PM.

  2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to 19willy74 For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. 06-18-2015, 01:26 PM
    xorissao's Avatar
    xorissao
    Little One
    xorissao's Avatar
    xorissao
    Little One
    259
    Posts
    2,644
    Reputation
    Jun 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    What the **** THANKS!!!!!!!!! First you destroy COD games, now this! Claps
  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xorissao For This Useful Post:

    ,

  5. 06-18-2015, 01:58 PM
    klycik's Avatar
    klycik
    Vault dweller
    klycik's Avatar
    klycik
    Vault dweller
    782
    Posts
    27,898
    Reputation
    Mar 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    I got it on legit run but thanks for save set!
  6. 06-18-2015, 02:02 PM
    ackendo's Avatar
    ackendo
    Do a barrel roll!
    ackendo's Avatar
    ackendo
    Do a barrel roll!
    116
    Posts
    390
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    OMG You are awsome!!! Happy
    Hoping it will works with my EU PSN version ^^
  7. The Following User Thanked ackendo For This Useful Post:


  8. 06-18-2015, 02:10 PM
    19willy74's Avatar
    19willy74
    ✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
    19willy74's Avatar
    19willy74
    ✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
    1,051
    Posts
    32,257
    Reputation
    Jan 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ackendo View Post
    OMG You are awsome!!! Happy
    Hoping it will works with my EU PSN version ^^


    Yup it is BLES Smile enjoy.
  9. 06-18-2015, 02:23 PM
    The_Gazra's Avatar
    The_Gazra
    League Champion
    The_Gazra's Avatar
    The_Gazra
    League Champion
    1,606
    Posts
    39,278
    Reputation
    Jul 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by 19willy74 View Post
    You must login or register to view this content. DANTE'S INFERNO SAVE SET(NO DLC)
    This one also was missing over NGU so i tought it was time to get the job done. Thanks to one of the best modders of the site SHAKA i was able to create a saveset for the game with GOD MODE, you cant die unless you fall somewhere. Anyway I found by reading over some threads that this game gave some problems because it is copy protected so you can't take it out from ps3 or copy it in even if you change to unprotected.
    Now to make these saves working here what you have to do:
    1. Install mandatory patch 1.04.
    2.Do not install any other thing for example the DLC Forest or Santa Lucia or any free thing.
    3.Get the save you need resign it for your account by using either Bruteforce or Xploder(Tested working) put it over a usb key copy in and your good to go.

    YOU CANT USE IT ON A DUMMY.
    YOU CANT USE IT WITH OTHER DLC , SO UNINSTALL THEM.
    Save as usual of me are done in a legit way numbered and explained in a text.
    If you get lost use this usefull guide:
    You must login or register to view this content.
    LAST THING HHMM ENJOY Smile


    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.


    Thread has been added to the Master Index.

    Thanks for doing this bud it will deffinatley help us all out Smile

    Great work.
  10. The Following User Thanked The_Gazra For This Useful Post:


  11. 06-18-2015, 02:30 PM
    SHAkA's Avatar
    SHAkA
    League Champion
    SHAkA's Avatar
    SHAkA
    League Champion
    1,930
    Posts
    51,485
    Reputation
    Feb 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    thanks 19willy74 im glad i can help i will be using your save sets when i get the game cheers man.
  12. The Following User Thanked SHAkA For This Useful Post:


  13. 06-18-2015, 02:33 PM
    19willy74's Avatar
    19willy74
    ✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
    19willy74's Avatar
    19willy74
    ✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
    1,051
    Posts
    32,257
    Reputation
    Jan 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by SHAkA View Post
    thanks 19willy74 im glad i can help i will be using your save sets when i get the game cheers man.


    This game is like half yours i can say cause the GOD mode make it a breeze to do. Thanks to you bro.
  14. The Following User Thanked 19willy74 For This Useful Post:


  15. 06-18-2015, 02:39 PM
    ackendo's Avatar
    ackendo
    Do a barrel roll!
    ackendo's Avatar
    ackendo
    Do a barrel roll!
    116
    Posts
    390
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by 19willy74 View Post
    Yup it is BLES Smile enjoy.


    It doesn't work with the EU PSN Downloadable Version

    I have changed the region in NPEB00548 but doesn't work... what can I do?

    It says when I load data in the game that I haven't any save data...
    Last edited by ackendo ; 06-18-2015 at 02:42 PM.

  16. 06-18-2015, 02:44 PM
    19willy74's Avatar
    19willy74
    ✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
    19willy74's Avatar
    19willy74
    ✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
    1,051
    Posts
    32,257
    Reputation
    Jan 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ackendo View Post
    It doesn't work with the EU PSN Downloadable Version

    I have changed the region in NPEB00548 but doesn't work... what can I do?


    Are you sure your save its NPEB00548? when you try to copy it in does it try to overwrite it?