THREAD: The hardest platinum
  1. 10-16-2011, 03:27 PM
    GUTEK129's Avatar
    GUTEK129
    Haxor!
    GUTEK129's Avatar
    GUTEK129
    Haxor!
    26
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    So, what do you think is the hardest platinum ?

    I think it's - Dark Souls, Demons Souls, GT5
  2. The Following User Thanked GUTEK129 For This Useful Post:


  3. 10-16-2011, 07:39 PM
    Kobe_Bryant_24's Avatar
    Kobe_Bryant_24
    Rated R Superstar
    Kobe_Bryant_24's Avatar
    Kobe_Bryant_24
    Rated R Superstar
    459
    Posts
    769
    Reputation
    May 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    megamind...
  4. 10-16-2011, 07:50 PM
    Pimp's Avatar
    Pimp
    Rustler Of Jimmies
    Pimp's Avatar
    Pimp
    Rustler Of Jimmies
    3,347
    Posts
    32,508
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    GTA IV seems like a very difficult plat
  5. 10-16-2011, 07:53 PM
    WASTEDFREEDOM's Avatar
    WASTEDFREEDOM
    WastedWorldWide on Youtube
    WASTEDFREEDOM's Avatar
    WASTEDFREEDOM
    WastedWorldWide on Youtube
    997
    Posts
    10,474
    Reputation
    Jul 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by daj0k3r View Post


    that is my trophy level lol go on psn and look at my account: zWASTED_FREEDOMz lol
  6. 10-16-2011, 08:09 PM
    wowaka's Avatar
    wowaka
    Former Staff
    wowaka's Avatar
    wowaka
    Former Staff
    7,731
    Posts
    26,374
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post
    i have 73platinums and ranked #250 ish in the uk for trophies, so i ave alot of hard platinums, il let you guys pick from my most ( all legit platinums no saves or anything ) impressive :
    - assassins creed brotherhood
    - battlefield bad company 2
    - bioshock 2
    - burnout paradise ( 100% 98/9Cool Man (aka Tustin)
    - Killzone 3
    - little big planet
    - Mafia 2
    - Resident Evil

    those are my most impressive 100% legit platinums...
    btw please check out my youtube i do trophy / platinum guides and will be uploading trophy guides for battlefield 3, modern warfare 3 and assassins creed revalations Smile
    the link to my youtube Smile You must login or register to view this content.

    (CHECK OUT DEAD SPACE VIDEO GUIDES - NEWLY UPLOADED Happy )
    thank you for any likes and comments you may bring Smile


    This turned into a bragging rights thread quickly. None and those platinums are difficult and Meatball was a joke. It's a kid's movie game...
    If those are your best plats out of 75 then yikes, at least I got good plats

    :carling:
  7. 10-16-2011, 08:10 PM
    daj0k3r's Avatar
    daj0k3r
    Dam losers
    daj0k3r's Avatar
    daj0k3r
    Dam losers
    591
    Posts
    2,761
    Reputation
    Aug 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post
    that is my trophy level lol go on psn and look at my account: zWASTED_FREEDOMz lol


    Yes. I know that n00b. Look at the part I make bold. Your games you used hacks, exploits, etc:

    COD Classic
    COD W@W
    Dead Space
    Dead to Rights
    FUEL
    inFamous
    LBP 2
    COD MW2
    Prototype
    SOCOM
    Both Uncharteds
    Wet

    All of those games you can use some sort of exploit easily. I didn't say that's not your trophy level. You're a liar because you claim you didn't use n00b methods to get your trophies, which suggests otherwise. Therefore, YOU LIE
  8. The Following User Groaned daj0k3r For This Awful Post:


  9. 10-16-2011, 08:14 PM
    tǿm's Avatar
    tǿm
    messiah
    tǿm's Avatar
    tǿm
    messiah
    474
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    wipehout hd
    if you do beat zico i think you get put in the top 350 in the world, so it's pretty hard
  10. 10-16-2011, 08:17 PM
    xSOADx's Avatar
    xSOADx
    Banana Joe
    xSOADx's Avatar
    xSOADx
    Banana Joe
    4,912
    Posts
    130,965
    Reputation
    May 2008
    NextGenUpdate
    fight night round 4, cuz u need to be 1st ranked of world for a trophy... so i guess this is the hardest platinum to get
  11. 10-16-2011, 09:12 PM
    WASTEDFREEDOM's Avatar
    WASTEDFREEDOM
    WastedWorldWide on Youtube
    WASTEDFREEDOM's Avatar
    WASTEDFREEDOM
    WastedWorldWide on Youtube
    997
    Posts
    10,474
    Reputation
    Jul 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by daj0k3r View Post
    Yes. I know that n00b. Look at the part I make bold. Your games you used hacks, exploits, etc:

    COD Classic
    COD W@W
    Dead Space
    Dead to Rights
    FUEL
    inFamous
    LBP 2
    COD MW2
    Prototype
    SOCOM
    Both Uncharteds
    Wet

    All of those games you can use some sort of exploit easily. I didn't say that's not your trophy level. You're a liar because you claim you didn't use n00b methods to get your trophies, which suggests otherwise. Therefore, YOU LIE



    where did i say that i said the platinums listed are those that are 100% legit i didnt mention those becuase they have had saves....wow read lol

    ---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

    Originally Posted by julianportman View Post
    This turned into a bragging rights thread quickly. None and those platinums are difficult and Meatball was a joke. It's a kid's movie game...
    If those are your best plats out of 75 then yikes, at least I got good plats

    :carling:


    just looked at some of your plats some we have are similar, well alot Smile but nice trophies dude very good plats well done Happy
  12. The Following User Thanked WASTEDFREEDOM For This Useful Post:


  13. 10-16-2011, 09:17 PM
    1,317
    Posts
    341
    Reputation
    May 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    I havnt got any of theses Plat but here is my List of the Hardest Ones.

    5. Street Fighter IV

    You will need a lot of skill if you want to acquire this platinum trophy.

    Approximate amount of time to platinum: 50+ hours (depends on skill and boosting)

    You have to be really devoted to this game for the platinum. It’s not just a matter of time, but also a long long time of practice. Even that won’t guarantee you the platinum!

    The main reason this platinum is so hard is because of the trial trophies. Based on the fact that if you do not have some skill when it comes to the trials. It would seriously take you years to fluke them all. If it is even possible to fluke all those trials

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]12653[/ATTACH]

    4. Star Ocean: The Last Hope International

    This is a very time consuming platinum and again requires skill.

    Approximate amount of time to platinum: 450-1000+

    It requires skill to get most of the battle trophies, and time wise it is a pain to collect EVERYTHING weapons, data, items, monsters, all of it. The battle trophies are not easy, and creating every item in the game, with no checklist built in-game, is just ridiculous. In some sense, this is what completionism is all about, but that generally doesn’t spell easy game.

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]12654[/ATTACH]

    3. Lost Planet 2

    This is a very hard and time consuming platinum.

    Approximate amount of time to platinum: 250+ Hours

    First you need to complete the game four times because the trophies do not stack, how boring. Around 20 hours depending on your skill level. Trophies that don’t stack e.g. beat the game on hard difficulty and you won’t get the trophy for beating it on normal etc.

    But the real challenge is the ” Committed ’til the End” trophy. One of the many objectives you need to complete for this trophy: Number 1- Obtain a Leaderboard Rank of Number 1 in any of the Basic, Advanced or Online Leaderboards.

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]12655[/ATTACH]

    2. Warhawk

    Probably the most time consuming platinum out there!

    Approximate amount of time to platinum: 1000+ hours

    It requires a massive investment in time to achieve top rank in this game! Getting the trophy for earning General Rank will take you at least 800 hours! You also have to earn every medal and badge!

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]12656[/ATTACH]

    1. Ninja Gaiden ∑ 2

    To obtain this platinum trophy, you need insane skills.

    Approximate amount of time to platinum – 150 Hours+++

    This is one of the hardest plats out there. The team missions require true skill as well as a bit of luck and a good lag-free Internet connection. Not to mention having to beat the tough as nails Master Ninja difficulty 2 times. Other trophies, requiring 100 coop revivals, 1000 weapon kills, 1000 skill kills add hours to obtaining the platinum.

    You need insane skills to obtain this platinum trophy![ATTACH=CONFIG]12657[/ATTACH]
  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnspokenDream For This Useful Post:

    ,