THREAD: Vampyr Complete save set [US+EU] [CUSA03293]
  1. 10-07-2020, 01:11 PM
    acyice
    Rookie
    acyice
    Rookie
    NextGenUpdate
    I have list the save in order. So you can use it even you are 0%.
    probably finish this in two weeks( or few days.... A chapter per day i guess
    I saved as close as the trophy, so I think you guys don't need any information. But I still added infor for those collect-related trophies so no worry.

In this save Chp.1 you can unlock You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.
    That's better + Work in progress
    From here to eternity
    At dawn we row
    Just take a bite + Merciful release
    That's better + Work in progress

In this save Chp.2 you can unlock You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.
    Pest control
    Interview with the vampire
    Anarchy in the UK (No save for this yet. IF u want to unlock this, just kill everyone you see in the hospital.)

Update: In this Chp.3 you can unlock You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.
    Hippocratic oath
    Defeat the beast
    Sacrificial lamb
    Hail Mary

Updatedate: In this Chp.4 you can unlock You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.
    Unlife is strange
    Death on stage

Updatedatedate: In this Chp.5 you can unlock You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.
    Prepare to die
    Bury the hatchet
    The Dying Swansea
    Solid Metal Gear

Updatedatedate: In this Chp.6 you can unlock You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.
    Chp.6 Anarchy in the UK
    Lore Keeper (Read infor)
    Bloody roots (Read infor)
    The tools of the profession + Keep your distance + Weapons of choice (Read infor)
    Anarchy in the UK
    London's burning
    Unnatural Disaster
    A taste for blood
    Not even once
    Platinum (Thank you)

Updatedatedatedate: In this Complete save set you can unlock You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.
    ALL TROPHY (All file in ZIP form. For you to use in savewizard easily. And all trophy with guide.)

Updatedatedatedatedate: In this Complete save set you can unlock EUversion You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.
    I dont know will it work or not. If this EU save doesnt work, i would not fix it.

You must login or register to view this content.
    Last edited by acyice ; 10-13-2020 at 11:26 AM.

2. The Following 455 Users Say Thank You to acyice For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , See more...

3. 10-11-2020, 03:44 PM
    kaka2
    Haxor!
    kaka2
    Haxor!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by acyice View Post
    Originally Posted by kaka2 View Post
    ok now there's advanced mode , so it's posible to re-gion it

Now here I provide EU version.

Thank you allott !!! i'll try it after the eu version
  4. 10-12-2020, 08:26 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
  5. 10-12-2020, 09:09 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Appreciate
  6. 10-13-2020, 09:46 AM
    kaka2
    Haxor!
    kaka2
    Haxor!
    NextGenUpdate
    Thank you, i can confirm that all eu saves worked, only few things need to be done with i'll tell here to made it more faster

for the emily house if you have trouble to find it fellow this video at: 12:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv8lYFvSdhU&t=776s, you needs to join the house and after go upstairs and open the door use L3 and go the another part and investigate the house then go down fellow blood and kill vampyr and once you done you needs to talk with a girl marked in the map

For the final boos trohpy, this take me long due after you needs to make a puzzle with theres few botons over there, you needs too find botons , heres a video who explain how to unlock it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQYMcZgpVKY

Pest control: you needs to do into door and go down, press L3 to activate the vision and ull see red things moving into the ground, just press x and trohpy pops

Hippocratic oath
    Heal 10 citizens

Guide says heal some1, to heal if i remember well there was 1 guy without healing near save respawn, but you needs talk with people and press R1 for the healing

after for the plant trohpy, you needs sleep 3 days, first give water to the plant and after go into bed and confirm it, do it 3 times and after the ull get trohpy

i hope this help you more better to made trohpys easier ! and thanks again for the EU SAVE completed^^ peace Awesome face
    Last edited by kaka2 ; 10-13-2020 at 09:47 AM. Reason: forget to added a link

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaka2 For This Useful Post:

8. 10-29-2020, 11:30 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    NVM... Figured it out

Anyone had a chance to check these yet ? I can't seem to figure out "work in progress" - Upgrade a weapon from CH1. I was able to get "thats better" , but im not sure if im missing something
    Last edited by burnttoazdt ; 10-30-2020 at 12:31 AM.

9. 01-15-2021, 04:17 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    thanks for sharing
  10. 02-07-2021, 06:56 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Thank you very much.
  11. 06-27-2021, 06:16 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by burnttoazdt View Post
    NVM... Figured it out

Anyone had a chance to check these yet ? I can't seem to figure out "work in progress" - Upgrade a weapon from CH1. I was able to get "thats better" , but im not sure if im missing something

what did you have to do? i cant figure it out
  12. 06-28-2021, 12:47 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Markopolo96 View Post
    Originally Posted by burnttoazdt View Post
    NVM... Figured it out

what did you have to do? i cant figure it out

head downstairs & out of the hospital to the front courtyard & buy everything from the merchant. Head back to your room upstairs & use the workbench. Upgrade Machete with the skull , then upgrade Common Bludgeon

see my re-playthrough save set here -> You must login or register to view this content.

folder has my walkthrough that I made for this save set if you need other help with other trophies

BT
    Last edited by burnttoazdt ; 06-28-2021 at 12:52 AM.