THREAD: Vampyr Complete save set [US+EU] [CUSA03293]
  1. 10-07-2020, 01:11 PM
    acyice
    Rookie
    acyice
    Rookie
    NextGenUpdate
    I have list the save in order. So you can use it even you are 0%.
    probably finish this in two weeks( or few days.... A chapter per day i guess
    I saved as close as the trophy, so I think you guys don't need any information. But I still added infor for those collect-related trophies so no worry.

In this save Chp.1 you can unlock You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.
    That's better + Work in progress
    From here to eternity
    At dawn we row
    Just take a bite + Merciful release
    That's better + Work in progress

In this save Chp.2 you can unlock You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.
    Pest control
    Interview with the vampire
    Anarchy in the UK (No save for this yet. IF u want to unlock this, just kill everyone you see in the hospital.)

Update: In this Chp.3 you can unlock You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.
    Hippocratic oath
    Defeat the beast
    Sacrificial lamb
    Hail Mary

Updatedate: In this Chp.4 you can unlock You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.
    Unlife is strange
    Death on stage

Updatedatedate: In this Chp.5 you can unlock You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.
    Prepare to die
    Bury the hatchet
    The Dying Swansea
    Solid Metal Gear

Updatedatedate: In this Chp.6 you can unlock You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.
    Chp.6 Anarchy in the UK
    Lore Keeper (Read infor)
    Bloody roots (Read infor)
    The tools of the profession + Keep your distance + Weapons of choice (Read infor)
    Anarchy in the UK
    London's burning
    Unnatural Disaster
    A taste for blood
    Not even once
    Platinum (Thank you)

Updatedatedatedate: In this Complete save set you can unlock You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.
    ALL TROPHY (All file in ZIP form. For you to use in savewizard easily. And all trophy with guide.)

Updatedatedatedatedate: In this Complete save set you can unlock EUversion You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.
    I dont know will it work or not. If this EU save doesnt work, i would not fix it.

You must login or register to view this content.
    Last edited by acyice ; 10-13-2020 at 11:26 AM.

2. The Following 456 Users Say Thank You to acyice For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , See more...