THREAD: NGU HAS BEEN SOLD! READ HERE!
  1. 10-18-2020, 07:47 PM
    burntlink
    Dabbler
    burntlink
    Dabbler
    NextGenUpdate
    Hi all,

So as you've probably all noticed, the site has been going through some major issues over the past year.
    From something as simple as posting a new thread, to failed log in attempts, error codes, new users unable to join the site and to the more extreme end of hack attempts on both user and staff accounts.

As the owners of the site are practically never online here, or in our private discord, and are unwilling to help improve or deal with the issues on the site, the other mods and myself have come to the decision to call it a day here.
    Over the coming days, NGU will probably close down.

But fear not!
    We have a back up for the community and we hope you'll all join us at our new home.

You must login or register to view this content.

Player Squared is our new home. Its a fresh, clean site owned and moderated by some familiar faces from NGU. If you've been here for a while, then you'll know Vince and Tustin and JB.

If you do decide to move with us, then I advise that you all take the time to read the rules of the site.
    Also, join with your current username. That way you'll all be able to find your fav save set makers, friends etc.

I also must stress this next point. Please dont overwhelm the staff at playersquared with questions.
    Take the time to read the site rules. Go through the site to familiarize yourself with its layout but have fun while doing it. Post your save sets, engage in the discussions on the various threads.

Please respect the new site, its staff and members, just as you would here on NGU.
    This is a fresh start for us all.
    When we move over, the current mods here may not be mods over on playersquared. The position of mod will be granted by the admins if they choose to grant us the position.

We hope that you'll all understand this decision. It wasnt an easy one to make, but this site is suffering badly.

Thank you all for reading, and we hope to see you all over at playersquared.com

NGU MOD TEAM.
    Last edited by PlayerSquared.com ; 12-05-2020 at 06:20 AM.

2. The Following 60 Users Say Thank You to burntlink For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3. 04-02-2021, 05:08 PM
    kaka2
    Haxor!
    kaka2
    Haxor!
    NextGenUpdate
    it don't let me join too, and i don't have the discord for know whats happening ;(