THREAD: The Last of Us Remastered - Left Behind DLC (Save-Set) [CUSA00556]
  1. 10-29-2017, 01:28 AM
    Akusura
    Do a barrel roll!
    Akusura
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    [EUR 5.01] THE LAST OF US REMASTERED - LEFT BEHIND | CUSA00556

This is a save-set for the DLC (Left Behind) only, made by my own progression and with one region resign save (credits to You must login or register to view this content.)

This is the guide and order I recommend for the usage of the saves:
    BRICK MASTER (Win the brick throwing contest)
    Load up the save slot 1, and break ALL the windows of the red car,
    the trophy will pop immediately if you win.
    NOBODY'S PERFECT (Played Jak X Combat Racing)
    Load up save slot 1, and you'll start in a section with a carousel,
    in this portion you need to ride it and then follow Riley into the photobooth,
    and as soon as go into the arcade store, go to the far left corner and play the racing game.
    ANGEL KNIVES (Defeat Black Fang without getting hit)
    After you play the racing game, go next to Riley and play the fighting game, and you
    need to win the fight without losing health, the game setting is on easy so it shouldn't be too hard.
    If you mess up and get hit, just reload the save until you win the fight flawlessly.
    SKILLZ (Win the water gun fight)
    Load up the save slot 1, and what you need to do is win the water gun fight.
    The best 2 out of 3 wins, the gun has a long reach, so use that to your advantage.
    PICKED CLEAN (All Left Behind collectibles found)
    Load up save slot 1, continue through the vents and turn left whenever you can,
    until you see a corpse, get close to it and you should see a tape recorder,
    pick it up and the trophy pops.
    BFFs (All optional conversations found in Left Behind)
    I don't have a save for this trophy because it got glitchy for me and I had to do it through chapter replay,
    either way, It's quick to replay and even from the beggining you should get it in less about 20 minutes.
    Follow this You must login or register to view this content..
    DON'T GO - SURVIVOR (Finish Left Behind on Survivor)
    Delete all the save slots and keep the Profile save, and load this save slot.
    Continue the game, and all you have to do is complete the final sequence, which is fairly easy.
    The trophy pops after the cutscene.
    As you already expect, it will also pop the trophies for all the other difficulties.

You must login or register to view this content.
    WARNING: If you get an error while extracting it's because your WinRAR version is too old and does not support RAR5 format,
    try downloading the latest one which is 5.40 from You must login or register to view this content..
    I use the RAR5 format to greatly reduce the size of the file, sometimes, to only 40% of the original size.

Other threads with trophies for the same region (CUSA00556): [Updated on 29/10/2017]
    You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content.
    Last edited by aeneax ; 06-23-2019 at 12:43 PM. Reason: title

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Akusura For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3. 10-29-2017, 10:37 AM
    Allicks
    Bounty hunter
    Allicks
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Akusura View Post
    [EUR 5.01] THE LAST OF US REMASTERED - LEFT BEHIND | CUSA00556

This is a save-set for the DLC (Left Behind) only, made by my own progression and with one region resign save.

This is the guide and order I recommend for the usage of the saves:
    BRICK MASTER (Win the brick throwing contest)
    Load up the save slot 1, and break ALL the windows of the red car,
    the trophy will pop immediately if you win.
    NOBODY'S PERFECT (Played Jak X Combat Racing)
    Load up save slot 1, and you'll start in a section with a carousel,
    in this portion you need to ride it and then follow Riley into the photobooth,
    and as soon as go into the arcade store, go to the far left corner and play the racing game.
    ANGEL KNIVES (Defeat Black Fang without getting hit)
    After you play the racing game, go next to Riley and play the fighting game, and you
    need to win the fight without losing health, the game setting is on easy so it shouldn't be too hard.
    If you mess up and get hit, just reload the save until you win the fight flawlessly.
    SKILLZ (Win the water gun fight)
    Load up the save slot 1, and what you need to do is win the water gun fight.
    The best 2 out of 3 wins, the gun has a long reach, so use that to your advantage.
    PICKED CLEAN (All Left Behind collectibles found)
    Load up save slot 1, continue through the vents and turn left whenever you can,
    until you see a corpse, get close to it and you should see a tape recorder,
    pick it up and the trophy pops.
    BFFs (All optional conversations found in Left Behind)
    I don't have a save for this trophy because it got glitchy for me and I had to do it through chapter replay,
    either way, It's quick to replay and even from the beggining you should get it in less about 20 minutes.
    Follow this You must login or register to view this content..
    DON'T GO - SURVIVOR (Finish Left Behind on Survivor)
    Delete all the save slots and keep the Profile save, and load this save slot.
    Continue the game, and all you have to do is complete the final sequence, which is fairly easy.
    The trophy pops after the cutscene.
    As you already expect, it will also pop the trophies for all the other difficulties.

You must login or register to view this content.
    WARNING: If you get an error while extracting it's because your WinRAR version is too old and does not support RAR5 format, try downloading the latest one which is 5.40.
    I use the RAR5 format to greatly reduce the size of the file, sometimes, to only 40% of the original size.

Other threads with trophies for the same region (CUSA00556): [Updated on 29/10/2017]
    You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content.

Good work man.
  4. The Following User Thanked Allicks For This Useful Post:

5. 10-29-2017, 11:01 AM
    Akusura
    Do a barrel roll!
    Akusura
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Allicks View Post
    Good work man.

Your help was essential, thank you again Happy
  6. 06-22-2019, 02:37 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    PICKED CLEAN no found. The Save $(1)0A have all artifacts in all kapitel with the profil Save, and with no profil save have no artifacts in all kapitel. Winky Winky Whten i continue then start the story form beginn "First Kapitel" no kapitel 4.
  7. 05-27-2020, 11:14 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    i'm looking for a save for "I got this - Find all training manuals" trophy. is this useful?
  8. 06-23-2020, 06:49 PM
    Pink
    Rookie
    Pink
    Rookie
    NextGenUpdate
    no n work why?