THREAD: Red Dead 2 Glitches
  1. 10-26-2018, 05:02 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    The day of Red Dead 2 is finally here... sort of. With the release of Rockstar's latest AAA-title, Red Dead 2 brings a massive single-player adventure but there has still been no word on Red Dead Online's release date. The rumors were that they would release a beta version of online within the next month or so, but either way, there has to be a bunch of glitches coming out in single player here in the first week of it's release. I'm sure we'll see some on YouTube, but single player glitches rarely get the attention of their online counterparts.*

GTa 5 had a massive glitch scene on other sites, do you guys think Red Dead 2 will have the same effect?
  2. 10-27-2018, 07:38 AM
    Dank
    Not Former Staff
    Dank
    Not Former Staff
    NextGenUpdate
    I think Red Dead Redemption 2 is such a big deal to a lot of people and since there is a lack of online currently, I can definitely see people trying to find glitches for content. I'm not complaining though, I'm looking forward to what sort of glitches we have in store.
  3. 10-27-2018, 08:08 AM
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
    The day of Red Dead 2 is finally here... sort of. With the release of Rockstar's latest AAA-title, Red Dead 2 brings a massive single-player adventure but there has still been no word on Red Dead Online's release date. The rumors were that they would release a beta version of online within the next month or so, but either way, there has to be a bunch of glitches coming out in single player here in the first week of it's release. I'm sure we'll see some on YouTube, but single player glitches rarely get the attention of their online counterparts.*

GTa 5 had a massive glitch scene on other sites, do you guys think Red Dead 2 will have the same effect?

I cant imagine what type of glitches would be useful unless they were dupe glitches or something. GTA had alot of glitches online of getting into buildings and such but if you arent online for those then i dont see the point of them.

But of course people will find glitches and post them on YT or other places because why not i suppose lol.