THREAD: SCAMMED BY Vain Designs
  1. 07-27-2011, 11:18 PM
    Montealvo_0's Avatar
    Montealvo_0
    KILL WITHOUT MERCY
    Montealvo_0's Avatar
    Montealvo_0
    KILL WITHOUT MERCY
    394
    Posts
    1,019
    Reputation
    Oct 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Scammer NGU Name: Vain Designs
    Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

    Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.

    When did this happen: I saw his venom signature and i was like wow its amazing.I asked for a gamebattles banner and i paid upfront he came back with this You must login or register to view this content. . He made a sign to his liking i complaint and i ask to edit the sign he agreed. i waiated over 7 days and nothing. he then said he will refund me if i wanted. I told him ill let him re edit the sign. He lied and didn't make a different one. Now he said he's not making one. And i get what i pay for. I paid what he asked and was very polite.

    How did you purchase: Vbux

    How much?: 150K

    Did you;
    - Buy? Buy
    - Sell?
    - Trade?

    Have you contacted the scammer?:- YES
    If yes, What did they say?:- At first he said he would refund then he said he would re make it. Now he said deal with it!

    Other comments: He needs to close that sign shop if that's how he treats his customers. Also want a full refund
    Last edited by Montealvo_0 ; 07-27-2011 at 11:23 PM.

  2. 07-27-2011, 11:26 PM
    Vain Designs's Avatar
    Vain Designs
    Dubstep <3er
    Vain Designs's Avatar
    Vain Designs
    Dubstep <3er
    1,395
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by 0 View Post
    Scammer NGU Name: Vain Designs
    Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

    Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.

    When did this happen: I saw his venom signature and i was like wow its amazing.I asked for a gamebattles banner and i paid upfront he came back with this You must login or register to view this content. . He made a sign to his liking i complaint and i ask to edit the sign he agreed. i waiated over 7 days and nothing. he then said he will refund me if i wanted. I told him ill let him re edit the sign. He lied and didn't make a different one. Now he said he's not making one. And i get what i pay for. I paid what he asked and was very polite.

    How did you purchase: Vbux

    How much?: 150K

    Did you;
    - Buy? Buy
    - Sell?
    - Trade?

    Have you contacted the scammer?:- YES
    If yes, What did they say?:- At first he said he would refund then he said he would re make it. Now he said deal with it!

    Other comments: He needs to close that sign shop if that's how he treats his customers. Also want a full refund


    Ok if I scammed you why are you using my banner?

    Proof:
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.

    You also made LT Harry remake the banner 3 times. You paid for what I made, you're using it. kthanxbi
  3. 07-27-2011, 11:35 PM
    Montealvo_0's Avatar
    Montealvo_0
    KILL WITHOUT MERCY
    Montealvo_0's Avatar
    Montealvo_0
    KILL WITHOUT MERCY
    394
    Posts
    1,019
    Reputation
    Oct 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    I don't like it I put it up while you edited the banner , but obviously you never did
  4. 07-27-2011, 11:39 PM
    Vain Designs's Avatar
    Vain Designs
    Dubstep <3er
    Vain Designs's Avatar
    Vain Designs
    Dubstep <3er
    1,395
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by 0 View Post
    I don't like it I put it up while you edited the banner , but obviously you never did


    Yes I did edit the banner and it didn't look good the way you said so I didn't save it, also my PC is bust (all my GFX work's on it) I can take a pic if you want?
  5. 07-27-2011, 11:43 PM
    Montealvo_0's Avatar
    Montealvo_0
    KILL WITHOUT MERCY
    Montealvo_0's Avatar
    Montealvo_0
    KILL WITHOUT MERCY
    394
    Posts
    1,019
    Reputation
    Oct 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Vain View Post
    Ok if I scammed you why are you using my banner?

    Proof:
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.

    You also made LT Harry remake the banner 3 times. You paid for what I made, you're using it. kthanxbi


    I had the gamebattles while you re edit the sign, but you never did scammer. The logo has been removed.Of course i used it i paid while you made the different one, but now that your not making one it's removed i want a refund You must login or register to view this content.
    LT HARRY re edit the sign twice i will show you You must login or register to view this content. here's the re edit You must login or register to view this content. as you can see the same sign he changed the words only. Refund me please you are no GFX artist Also LT LARRY for wasting his time and him attempting to change it i paid for half only and i didn't dispute. I ask you also to refund half, but now i want a full refund you just wasted my time
    Last edited by Montealvo_0 ; 07-27-2011 at 11:48 PM.

  6. 07-27-2011, 11:47 PM
    Vain Designs's Avatar
    Vain Designs
    Dubstep <3er
    Vain Designs's Avatar
    Vain Designs
    Dubstep <3er
    1,395
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by 0 View Post
    I had the gamebattles while you re edit the sign, but you never did scammer. The logo has been removed.Of course i used it i paid while you made the different one, but now that your not making one it's removed i want a refund You must login or register to view this content.
    LT HARRY re edit the sign twice i will show you You must login or register to view this content. here's the re edit You must login or register to view this content. as you can see the same sign he changed the words only. Refund me please you are no GFX artist


    ehhhh, Ehhhhhhhhh, EHHHHHHHH (wait for it) NO.

    I dare you to do better :carling:

    I am a GFX (Designer) not artist.
  7. 07-27-2011, 11:55 PM
    CLM's Avatar
    CLM
    [b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
    CLM's Avatar
    CLM
    [b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
    4,676
    Posts
    59,293
    Reputation
    Jul 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Vain View Post
    ehhhh, Ehhhhhhhhh, EHHHHHHHH (wait for it) NO.

    I dare you to do better :carling:

    I am a GFX (Designer) not artist.


    It makes sense that he was using that sig while he was waiting for the new one. Just refund him his vbux since he's not using it anymore.
  8. 07-27-2011, 11:57 PM
    Montealvo_0's Avatar
    Montealvo_0
    KILL WITHOUT MERCY
    Montealvo_0's Avatar
    Montealvo_0
    KILL WITHOUT MERCY
    394
    Posts
    1,019
    Reputation
    Oct 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Vain View Post
    ehhhh, Ehhhhhhhhh, EHHHHHHHH (wait for it) NO.

    I dare you to do better :carling:

    I am a GFX (Designer) not artist.

    Done talking to a child sir, sorry for your lousy attempt. As stated before i want a refund, that you had offered. And i will let a moderator handle this situation. I have my evidence and will just wait for his response.

    ---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

    Originally Posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
    It makes sense that he was using that sig while he was waiting for the new one. Just refund him his vbux since he's not using it anymore.

    Thanks bro sorry for any troubles
  9. 07-28-2011, 12:01 AM
    Vain Designs's Avatar
    Vain Designs
    Dubstep <3er
    Vain Designs's Avatar
    Vain Designs
    Dubstep <3er
    1,395
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
    It makes sense that he was using that sig while he was waiting for the new one. Just refund him his vbux since he's not using it anymore.


    Its like when you buy something while your not using it you don't get your money back. I have no vbux anyway and as I have said my PC is bust and its going to the repair shop some time this week. Once its back I'l edit his banner to his liking. If not then I have no means and no ways of refunding him.
  10. 07-28-2011, 12:03 AM
    CLM's Avatar
    CLM
    [b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
    CLM's Avatar
    CLM
    [b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
    4,676
    Posts
    59,293
    Reputation
    Jul 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by 0 View Post
    Done talking to a child sir, sorry for your lousy attempt. As stated before i want a refund, that you had offered. And i will let a moderator handle this situation. I have my evidence and will just wait for his response.

    ---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------


    Thanks bro sorry for any troubles


    Well he's offering to edit it to your liking again. Do you want to accept the offer.